Water from ideas
Water – the essential ingredient for life on this planet
Votre titre va ici
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
True nature inspired
With precise engineering
In a sustainable way
What we do
- Our desalination technology replicates the natural water cycle: evaporation of seawater (humidification) and the subsequent condensation of the generated steam (dehumidification).
- The steam is completely clear and does not contain any salt.
- During condensation, the main portion of the energy used for evaporation is harnessed through a highly efficient heat exchanger.
Sustainable Development Goals Compatible
- Harness renewable energy to deliver high quality purified water worldwide.
- Produce purified water in water-scarce or constrained regions for local consumption, agriculture or industry.
- Increase the safe and beneficial use of desalinated seawater.
- Commit resources to improving public health and respect the integrity of the environment with the highest ethical standards.
Nereid SA is a Swiss company involved in innovative technologies for the production of seawater desalination and water treatment systems. Through its development efforts, Nereid constantly strives to perfect its eco-friendly solution to address the ongoing global water resource challenges in order to provide a sustainable desalination solution for the 21st century.
Reliable source of fresh water supply
Reducing groundwater overdraft
Minimize impact on environment
Humanitarian aid projects
They trust us
Meet the team
At Nereid we all share a common vision: provide clean water while preserving the environment
Huy Ton That
Chief Operation Officer
Chief Technical Officer
Pierre Landolt, Ph.D.
Advisory board member
Pierre Landolt is Doctor Honoris Causa of the University of Lausanne, HEC.